ALAS PURWO TOUR – THE JUNGLE
English speaking tour guide, Admission Fee, Mineral Water
ALAS PURWO TOUR
The tour to the Alas Purwo National Park is an outstanding experience to observe the pristine tropical low-land rainforest and the mangrove forests on the other side of the national park. Alas Purwo which means “the first forest” is one of the best preserved rain forests which is protected by myths and law. The local people that it is a sacred forest. There are several other attractions to visit such as NGAGELAN BEACH (the turtle sanctuary), PURA GIRI SALAKA (an old Hindu temple), SADENGAN (the observation tower) and TRIANGGULASI BEACH. There will be unforgettable moments to discover Banteng/Javanese bulls (Bos Javanicus), Green Pea Fowls (Pavo Muticus), and Indian Deer (Muntiacus muntjak) in the wild. During the dry season most animals will go to the waterhole in savannah “Sadengan”. An additional trip to one of the biggest mangrove forests can be arranged on “Bedul Estuary” or “Segara Anakan ” . It takes one hour by typical traditional fisher boat “KATIR” which is really a wonderful experience.
The Above Rate Includes :
• Transportation with 4 WD Land Rover Jeep
• Certified Guide from Margo Utomo
• Entrance Fee / Admission Fee
• 1x Lunch Box, 1x Coffee Break – Animal Watch
• Camera Charge – Mineral Water during tours
• Refreshment Cold Towel
• First Aid / Standard medicines on stand by Conditions:
• Additional Tour Guide / Leader joining the guest will be charged at Rp. 375.000 nett (1 person only – with no additional car)
• Additional charge if drop straight to Ketapang at Rp. 400.000 nett / car.
• Each car will be seated with maximum 5 guests
• If you wish to combine this tour with MANGROVE VISIT, additional charge of Rp. 800.000 nett / boat for maximum capacity of 5 persons.