English speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fee, Snack with Coffee / Tea
An enjoyable, interesting and educational excursion to one of the plantations which was established in early 1900 during the colonial era. It provides knowledge about plantation crops such as rubber, coffee, cocoa, and clove as well asthe processing. An excellent trip to find out the long process of those commodities before ending up as tire on your car or a nice hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate on your dining table. The processing of rubber is possible to watch throughout the year but sometimes will stop at rainy days (especially early morning rain). The coffee season is from June to September, and the cocoa season on May and October.
On this tour you will also observe home industries like tin smith on the way or stop at villages with different farming crops (Chilli pepper, melon,peanut etc) depending on the season.
Note: Factory are closed on Sunday and public holidays
Preparation: Camera, sport shoes, casual dress, mosquitoes repellent lotion
The Above Rate Includes :
- – Transportation with innova
- – Certified Guide from Margo Utomo
- – Entrance Fee / Admission Fee
- – 1x Coffee Break – Mineral Water during tours
- – First Aid / Standard medicines on stand by
- – Additional Tour Guide / Leader joining the guest will be charged at Rp. 50.000nett (1 person only with no additional car)
- – Each car will be seated with maximum 6 guests